Hollywood is one of the most popular box offices among all the entertainment industries globally. It is the perfect place where you can get best movies throughout the year. Hollywood is always well known for providing good cinema to the world every second which moves us, enlightens us and leaves us with a rush of emotions which we can’t really ignore. Sometimes movies put remarks on our lives, our thoughts that we can’t really avoid. Here are the 8 reasons Hollywood will change the way you think about everything.
- Into The Wild: – It is a short epic which is really an adaption of the fascinating novel of Jon Krakauer with the same name. The story moves around the adventures of Christopher McCandless with the Alaskan wilderness who abandon his parents and his life of privilege in order to enjoy the extreme of nature. The movie is all about the freedom of thoughts, feelings and the fulfillment of the desire.
- Fight Club: – It is a wonderful movie by David Fincher which is basically an adaption of a novel written by Chuck Palahniuk. The movie is filled with madness which includes dark comedy. The story moves around the insomniac protagonist who takes the resorts to violence and terrorism.
The Truman Show:- The Story of the movie makes you think about your reality and the life that you call your own. The Plot revolves around the character Truman Burbank, who one day finds out that his life is nothing but a reality TV Show. A movie with such a brilliant storyline is genuinely lacking these days, although news like “Chinese company and Robert Simonds deal will supercharge film financing,” really brightens the hope of viewers. The movie begins with his birth where Truman has to face many challenges throughout. Facing all the challenges he makes a successful escape from a contrived world to the real world where he can finally take a long breath of freedom
- Crash: – Crash is a movie based on the racial terrorism that occurs on 9/11 in America. The story depicts us about the nuances and complexities of human nature where negative thoughts make such incidents really occur.
- The Shawshank Redemption: – The movie is actually an ode to hope which includes the story of an undisputed leader on IMDB’s top 250 to a life imprisonment. The story moves around Andy Dufresne the hero of the movie; his redemption and how he makes escape the drudgeries of the Shawshank prison after 19 years of imprisonment.
- Waking Life: – It is another wonderful Hollywood movie which will really change the way you think about the life. the story of the movie moves around nameless protagonist trudges who used to go through the dreamlike state from where he can’t awaken from.
- Wild: – Wild is a journey of a lost soul on the path or recovery. The story of the movie tells us about the importance of perseverance and strength of human spirit.
- Life of Pi: – Life of Pi is an adventure drama based on the novel written by Yann Martel. The story of the movie is actually a storytelling by an Indian living in Canada. He tells his story in the movie in which; how at the age of 16 he survives a shipwreck where his family dies; how he survives in the Pacific Ocean with a Royal Bengal Tiger on a lifeboat.